Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quick Update

Currently, I am living in the village of Mochudi. It is about a 30 minute drive or an hour and a half bus ride from the capital of Gaborone. I have been living here since the beginning of my stint with the Wildlife Department, which is turning out to be more than a stint. After working with them for the past three weeks, I am pretty sure I have secured a one month internship with them working in the Okavango Delta (AKA one of the most beautiful and wildlife plentiful areas on this planet)! You know, life couldn't get much better... oh wait, it just did! Flying in November 1st and staying with me for two week is cousin Francesca!!!!!!! Yeah we're not going to do much... When we’re not going to Zimbabwe, visiting Victoria Falls, rafting the Zambezi River for a few days and camping, or going on boat safaris! Life is tough, but somebody has to keep the tourism industry going...

Much love and thanks

1 comment:

  1. GAHHHHH that is so cool!!!!!! omg I am so glad that you and Chessy get to meet up! Sounds like you're having an amazing time :) Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete