Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Some film shots

 
So, I got my first roll of film here developed and the good news is, that everything worked out. I am at school right now, on a break in between classes, just taught 3rd grade the difference between I and my. Thanks to Fulbright, we are getting pies to share with our host families on Thursday and then the next day after class we head into Kathmandu and on Saturday we get to celebrate Thanksgiving at a home of someone who works at the Embassy. I hope you all are staying healthy and happy, bummed I cannot see you for the holidays, but know that I am happy. Also don't worry about my appearance from the picture above, that photo was taken in my first week in Gorkha and my hair and facial hair are now more properly manicured to fit with my teaching uniform.

Some of the kids who live near my house.


Morning, looking out of my back window.

No comments:

Post a Comment