Thursday, November 8, 2012

Some Group Photos


 I just dropped off my friend from the swim team Sara Lee, her cousin McKenzie, and friend Maya, at the bus rank; they spent the past 4 nights with my family and me in Gorkha. With them staying with me, plus our election viewing party, a mini-Pitzer reunion (there were 8 of us together in Kathmandu!), and my teaching, I have had my hands tied. I will post more about everything soon. But here are some photos I want to share. 


I took this photo of Julia and her little friend when we first visited Gorkha nearly 4 months ago (sounds crazy that it has already been that long! Past halfway now for my grant!). Little did I know that this would be 5 houses down from where I now live and that this little girl would be my barber's daughter.
This was also taken on our first trip to Gorkha. Robin, who is on the far left, is our director. Also, at this time we had no idea how truly big the Himals, just behind us through the fog, actually were.
Sorcha, Rachel, Krista, and Julia, showing how we typically travel.
The best juice I have ever had.




No comments:

Post a Comment