Sunday, August 5, 2012

My address!


 Thanks to the State Department, I have a very pompous sounding address! A few warnings before you use it though, this is through the diplomatic pouch, so ONLY LETTERS CAN BE SENT, I will not define what a letter is, but is MUST be less than one pound, so please divide your novels of admiration and love you have written to me in properly weighing volumes. Also because it is through the diplomatic pouch all you need postage wise is to send it to DC, not international, which is the same for me. This method will take some time, especially considering that I am a five hour bus ride away from where the letter will finally end up, but letters are always graciously appreciated and penpals are always great. So here is goes:

American Embassy Kathmandu
Attn: Fulbright - Vincent Giannotti
Department of State
6190 Kathmandu Place
Washington D.C. 20521-6190

No comments:

Post a Comment